Grace Church, Boroughbridge is the name for The Crowded House in Boroughbridge, North Yorkshire.
Our Gatherings take place on Sunday mornings from 10am in the Boroughbridge Library (17 St James Square, YO51 9AR). Everyone is welcome whether you’re familiar with church or just want to explore the Christian faith.
For younger children, there is special age-appropriate teaching time during the service delivered by DBS-checked teachers. This time includes games, a craft, and creatively-told Bible stories. A crèche area is also available for infants and toddlers which is connected into the meeting via it’s own speaker system, so that you can still listen into what’s going on.
- Isaiah: Preparing the Way (April-July)
- Matthew’s Gospel: the Sermon on the Mount (February-April)
- 2 Thessalonians: Encouraging the Hurting (January-February)
- Identity: Core Values Series (January 2017)
- The Greatest Gift: Intro to Matthew’s Gospel (December 2016)
- 1 Thessalonians: Gospel Encouragement (October-November 2016)
- Singing the Story: Psalms (August-September 2016)
- Stories Jesus Told (July 2016)
- 1 Timothy (July-August)
- Parenting (September)
- Matthew’s Gospel: The Mission of the Kingdom (October-November)
If you’re no longer content with that excuse, we would love to help you consider Jesus. We’re happy to let simple Bible readings and your questions set the agenda. Just get in touch, and we’ll get you into a small group or start a study with you on your own.
Do you have a heart to make Jesus known in your town or village, but perhaps lack any support or don’t know where to start? Grace Church wants to help you through praying, planning, and resourcing you in order to see a gospel community take root where you live.
The Mission of God moves forward through people committed to forming communities around the gospel. If your village lacks a living and local witness to reign of Jesus, please do get in touch. We would love to start a conversation with you about partnering together for the glory of Christ in your village.
We meet each Sunday at 10am in the Boroughbridge Library in the upstairs Jubilee Room.