The Crowded House internship is a year long programme that offers a unique opportunity in which both your character and skills will be developed. Our aim is to provide a significant experience of gospel ministry that will prepare you for a lifetime serving Jesus among his people in the world.
Who is it for?
The internship will most benefit those that seek to;
- Grow in personal development and discipleship
- Improve personal skills
- Enlarge personal vision
Please note that the internship is only available to those 21 years old and above.
What will it involve?
You may be placed with The Crowded House congregations in Sheffield, Loughborough or Boroughbridge. This will shape some of the details of what your internship will look like, however our internship programme involves three elements:
- Gathering preparation
- Preparation of children’s Bible material
- Assisting other staff and leaders at The Crowded House
- Studying Crosslands Foundation
- Music & Media: Creative involvement support of corporate worship as well as the internal and external communications of TCH Sheffield.
- Cross-Cultural Outreach: Welcoming, evangelising, befriending & discipling people from the world’s most unreached people groups who have made their home in Sheffield.
- Family Ministries: Preparing resources, developing material, involvement in Sunday and toddler groups.
- Estate Ministries: Mission through community among the urban poor on the Manor Estate, on the east side of Sheffield.
- Rural: Mission through community in the Peak District.
When you apply please indicate if you have a preference. In the course of the application process we will discuss with you which specialism is best suited to you.
To download details of our internship please click here. To download an application form please click on this link – TCH Internship Application Form. For more information or to send us your form please email.